Superior Service Award 2011
Terminix-Triad was awarded the Superior Service Award from Angie’s List “For achieving and maintaining a Superior Service Rating on Angie’s List throughout 2011 as determined by Angie’s List members in the category of Pest Control/Extermination.
Terminix Triad now ranks as the 29th largest pest control company in the US out of over 18,000, in 2011.
—Pest Control Technology Magazine.
5 winners of the North Carolina Pest Management Association Technician of the Year
- 2011 Pest Management Phase, Donna Thomas, Commercial Branch
- 2011 Wood Destroying Phase, Ronnie Whittaker, Boone Branch
- 2009 Pest Management Phase, Roger Wheatley, Eden Branch
- 2008 Wood Destroying Phase, Chris Morefield, Boone Branch
- 2006 Pest Management Phase, Greg Thompson, Commercial Branch
The Business Journal—Triad’s Fast 50, 2009
The Business Journal’s FAST 50 Awards Program celebrates the Triad’s top-performing private companies. The contribution of these 50 dynamic and elite winning companies will continue to have a strong impact on the Triad’s economic success in the coming years.
Crown Leadership Award Recipient, 2007
—Pest Control Technology Magazine
The award spotlight individuals who have contributed positively to the growth and development of the structural pest control industry, as well as established ties with fellow business leaders, civic groups and customers in their local communities.
Best of the Best
Selected by the readers of the Watauga Democrat, the Best of the Best recognizes winners in diverse categories including Best Pest Control Company. “You are here because your clients have said you are very special to them.” —Charlie Mattox, senior vice president of BB&T
Statement of Support for the National Guard and Reserve
- We fully recognize, honor and enforce the Uniformed Services Employment and Re-Employment Rights Act (USERRA).
- Our managers and supervisors will have the tools they need to effectively manage those employees who serve in the Guard and Reserve.
- We will continually recognize and support our country’s service members and their families in peace, in crises and in war.