Warehouse inventory—not pests.
Pests can invade even the cleanest buildings. By the time you’ve spotted a pest, it may be too late. There could be hundreds living just out of sight.
Pests, and the health risks they pose, can create unsanitary conditions that could lead to serious consequences. Pests can:
- Carry disease and bacteria into your facility causing sickness.
- Destruction of inventory.
- Ultimately affect your bottom line.
Our trained professionals can address the unique challenges and needs of your production facility. Given your manufacturing or distribution schedules, we can provide service that is most convenient for you, including after-hours and weekends.
We achieve this through a proactive Integrated Pest Management approach—eliminating pests, their harborage areas and entry points to your establishment. This gives you maximum effectiveness with minimal treatment. It’s also an environmentally-responsible approach with your facility’s health and safety, both physical and financial, at the forefront.
We’ll also offer recommendations relating to sanitation, maintenance, landscaping issues and regulatory compliance.
A few things you should know about Terminix Commercial:
- More than 150,000 pest control customers place their trust in Terminix Commercial, making us one of the industry’s leaders in providing pest control peace of mind.
- We are the preferred provider for the manufacturing/warehousing industry.
- At Terminix Commercial, we use our extensive knowledge and experience to manage the unique challenges and needs of your building.
- We can develop a thorough and effective pest management program to help you protect your facility and your revenue.
Let us design a custom solution for your business. To learn more, call us today.