Just how big of a threat are termites?
In the southeast United States, chances are your home will eventually be affected by termite activity. Most of the North Carolina Piedmont falls into a geographic area of heavy termite activity.
Did you know:
- Termites do more damage than fires, storms and floods – over $5 billion in damage each year.
- Termite damage can generally cost you upwards of $3,000 – it's damage that homeowners insurance will rarely cover.
- They eat constantly, never stopping to rest or sleep.
- They can hollow out wood beams, gut walls and ruin floors. Termites will infest homes made of wood, stucco, even brick.
- Termites can access your home through cracks thinner than a dime.
- Termites can gut walls and ruin floors – not even books are safe.
- A new termite colony may feast on your home for as many as five years or more before there are visible signs of damage.
With our Terminix Termite Ultimate Protection Plan, you can rest easy knowing that your home is protected against termites and the damage they cause. Depending on your situation, we'll choose from a variety of techniques to determine which, or a combination of advanced technologies is best suited for your needs.
Terminix Termite Baiting Program
The Terminix Termite Baiting Program uses the Sentricon® Colony Elimination System. This method allows us to target termites where they live – either above or below ground – to prevent infestations and even eliminating the entire colony.
With this system, we battle termites at their source. The system is strategically installed around your home and termites feed on the bait – taking it back and destroying the colony. The bait system is checked periodically and bait is replaced as needed. Once a colony is eliminated or controlled, monitoring continues to protect your home from future colonies that may move in to your yard.
Terminix Liquid Defend System
Another way to help protect your home from termites in the Terminix Liquid Defend System. A treatment zone is created at key entry points around and through your foundation. As termites tunnel through treatment zones, they come in contact with the treated soil and spread to other termites throughout the colony.
With Terminix Triad – you're protected.
No matter what your personalized service plan entails, our service will include:
- Lifetime termite protection as long as you maintain your termite coverage.
- Free retreatment of subterranean termite infestations.
- Free termite re-inspections.
- Solutions tailored to match your individual needs.
Call us today to learn more about the industry's leading termite protection plan or to schedule a FREE inspection.
*Termite pressure map. Ipsos-Insight survey, 2003 & 2004, sponsored by the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System