Bed Bug Control in Burlington, NC
Bed bugs aren’t just a nuisance – they can leave you feeling exhausted from lack of sleep with painful welts on your body. If you're ready to get rid of the bites and sleep soundly again, let Terminix Triad help. We'll get rid of each and every bed bug in your home and make sure they're gone for good with our professional bed bug treatments in Burlington.
If you aren't sure if you have bed bugs, keep an eye out for these signs of an infestation:
- Bed bug bites on your skin that are red and raised
- Bed bug blood stains on your sheets which look a rusted red color
- Bed bug shells or exoskeletons in your bed
Complete elimination with just one treatment
When you have bed bugs in your home, we understand you want them gone as soon as possible. Proper identification and fast treatment are key to relief. When you partner with Terminix Triad for your bed bug infestation, you'll get:
- A complimetary inspection of your home to identify infested areas.
- Service from the most experienced bed bug specialists in the industry.
- The most effective treatment tailored to the needs of your home.
- Complete elimination with just ONE heat treatment.
- Service that is backed by our 100% service guarantee!
Minimally invasive treatments to keep your family safe
What makes Terminix Triad different from other pest control companies? For one, we hire only the best, most experienced individuals in the industry. We take the time to ensure we eliminate not just the adult bed bugs, but their larvae too--ensuring we wipe out your infestation for good. As parents and family members, we also understand the importance of your loved ones' safety. All of our bed bug treatments in Burlington are minimally-invasive and won't harm your children or pets. What's more, you won't have to replace your belongings.
Don't you want to relax in the comfort of your own home?
Don’t lose any more sleep over bed bugs. You deserve to feel comfortable in your home, and with our treatments applied by our expertly trained technicians, you won’t have to share it with bed bugs any longer.