Pests can infiltrate even the cleanest buildings. By the time you’ve spotted a pest, it may be too late. There could be hundreds living just out of sight.
Trusted Pest Control for Your Health Care Facility
Whether you run a hospital, skilled nursing facility or assisted care living center, you simply cannot afford to have a pest infestation. Pests can:
- Bring in additional disease and bacteria.
- Create a potential health risk for patients and employees.
- Create serious business risks to your facility.
- Produce around-the-clock activity, in patient rooms, cafeterias, meeting rooms and storage areas—providing opportunity to live and breed.
Our pest control experts will develop a solution custom-built for the needs and regulations of your specific facility.
We achieve this through a proactive Integrated Pest Management approach—eliminating pests, their harborage areas and entry points to your facility. This gives you maximum effectiveness with minimal use of pesticides for treatment. It’s also an environmentally-responsible approach with your facility’s health and safety, both physical and financial, at the forefront.
We’ll also offer recommendations relating to sanitation, maintenance, landscaping issues and regulatory compliance.
A few things you should know about Terminix Commercial:
- More than 150,000 pest control customers place their trust in Terminix Commercial, making us one of the industry’s leaders in providing pest control peace of mind.
- We are the preferred provider for health care providers.
- At Terminix Commercial, we know that health care facilities present unique pest control challenges.
- We offer exclusive treatments for bed bugs, cockroaches and other common health care facility pests.