Termite Control in Burlington, NC
Here in Burlington, we get to enjoy great weather with mild temperatures year round. We aren’t the only ones who enjoy the warm weather, though. Termites are notorious for swarming once it gets above 60 degrees, which happens frequently in the Triad. Termites are wood-destroying insects that cause over $5 billion in damage each year. It’s extremely important to be aware of the presence of termites so you can protect your home from costly damage!.
Common Signs of Termites in Burlington
Do you think you might have termite trouble? It’s best to act as soon as you suspect activity before they have a chance to cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your home. Here are some common warning signs that you may be dealing with a termite infestation:
- Sagging, squeaky floors - which usually result in wobbling furniture
- Hollow-sounding wood when you tap it or walk on it
- Visible discarded wings around window sills that look like flying ants
- Visible mud tubes in irregular patterns on wood surfaces
- Drywall with soft peeling spots or small pin-sized holes
Do any of this signs sound familiar? If so, there’s a chance you might have a termite infestation. Rest assured, Terminix Triad has you covered!
85+ Years of Experience in Eliminating Termites
Our termite exterminators in Burlington, NC will provide your home with the protection it needs against these destructive insects. We have over 85 years of experience protecting homes in the Triad from termites with a combination of strategies in our tool belt. Our technicians have a localized knowledge of the Triad’s common subterranean termites and the best ways to combat them to ensure your home remains safe all year long.
Detailed Inspections & Open Communication
Here at Terminix Triad, we believe all great service starts with great communication. From the second you give us a call to when we step foot in your home, we promise to always deliver consistent, transparent communication. When you partner with us for your termite treatment in Burlington, we will:
- Inspect your home, identifying signs of termite damage and potential entry points on the interior and exterior of your home.
- Discuss the results with you after the inspection and recommend a course of action--taking into consideration any concerns you may have.
- Implement our highly effective termite treatments in Burlington - eliminating the infestation from your home.
- Install bait stations and monitoring systems to keep your home protected, long after we leave!
The Benefits of Our Baiting Systems
In addition to our yearly monitoring, we are also proud to use Sentricon as our termite defense mechanism. Sentricon is the number one brand in termite protection and just what your home needs to fight off termites. The Sentricon system contains bait materials that work to protect your home from termites 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Curious about how this works?
- Our termite technicians will place bait stations around the outside of your home, which will be found by termites trying to enter it.
- These stations will feed the termites the bait, which they will then carry back to their colony to share with other termites.
- The active ingredient in the bait stations will feed the entire colony, killing them off one by one before they have the chance to reach your home.
- The great part? The bait stations work year-round, holding enough bait to kill an entire colony of termites - which could easily be millions - before they even have the chance to cause structural damage.
Relax with our Year-Round Monitoring
The key to effective termite control in Burlington, NC is to keep them out of your home in the first place. Our technicians keep termites away for the long haul with a variety of techniques and strategies for your long-term peace of mind. We also inspect your home once a year to make sure it continues to be termite-free. If you notice signs of termites at any time between annual inspections, just give us a call and we’ll be on top of it. In the rare chance that our termite monitoring fails, we promise to cover any repair costs from new termite damage on your home -- guaranteed.